Experience & Expertise
We offer you expertise and a long, diverse experience that may not be available in your company today. We could hold the missing piece of expertise that can complete the jigsaw of incomplete solutions or solve your dilemmas. We can pass our skills and knowledge on to your regular staff, even to new employees that can “take over” our job, and whom we can help you hire, train and support in getting started.
Easy to Hire & Fire
We can be easily engaged and dismissed, making us your perfect short-term asset. This allows you to maintain your core staff without adding new employees, especially in these times of financial hardships. Once we have completed our assignment, you don't have to go through all the problems and hurt feelings involved in laying off regular employees: the end of our contract is the end. Unless you wish to retain us for additional assignments.
Highly skilled, freelance professionals are often more productive than in-house staff. We have many years of solid experience to draw on. We do not simply provide expertise, we have experience in providing and using our expertise. We are veterans that are not distracted by inside company policies or outside concerns. We have acquired a healthy work ethic, obtained in many corporate environments, countries and cultures.
Using consultants at the beginning of a project, for the introduction of a new product or technology, in case of a reorganization, merger or acquisition, or a change in your company’s mission or goals, can often save thousands of Euros down the road. Good consultants have seen what works and what does not work. After you add in hiring, overhead and management costs, employee training and benefits, engaging a consultant is often less expensive. Our fees are all-inclusive: no surprises, and easier to budget.
We need time to get to know you
Right from the start we do not know your business or your organization and procedures as well as you do. We do have to go through a learning period the first time you engage us. But we are fast learners: our past is our proof.
What we have done over the past 22 years
- We worked in (interim) executive positions, establishing, reorganizing and/or managing corporations, marketing & sales departments.
- We assisted companies with the establishment of distribution networks.
- We concluded market and competitive intelligence assignments.
- We investigated and evaluated problematic or underperforming subsidiary companies and distributors.
- We gave 3rd opinions on candidates for executive positions.
- We acted as sounding board for management to critique and discuss ideas, thoughts and plans.
- We completed marketing due diligence assignments.
- We wrote marketing and business plans.
- We created and gave investor presentations and marketing lectures.
- We participated in roadshows for investors in Europe, Japan, Singapore and the USA.
- We linked buyers with sellers of technologies and licenses.
- We organized training programs, workshops and symposia.
MORE ABOUT "ASSIGNMENTS"